Sunday, September 13, 2009

I won the Honest Scrap Award!



Not sure what it means to be an "Honest Scrapper," but it came from Clear Crystal Proofing, so it must be great! Seriously, I'm honored to accept.


I'm passing this award along to:

Beacon Street Books (Pam Ripling has been such a great friend and author!)

Regan's Realm (Regan Black is an amazing author and friend, or and editor, too)

The Teashop Girls (Laura Schaefer has transformed tea parties into fun events for tweens)

Frankie, The Walk 'N Roll Dog Blog (Barbara and Frankie are two of my favorite people. Okay, so Frankie's not a "people," but she's one special doggie) Frankie and Barbara will be my guest all this week!

Now, you above can choose a few bloggers that you'd like to honor. Just save the Honest Scrap picture, contact your bloggers and write down ten things about you.

Here are some other recipients from:

Diana: Women's Wednesday Weblink (Note: Both Diana I have more than one blog - including WOOF ! We do keep busy!)




Now, according to Crystal Clear, I'm to list ten things about me that you might not otherwise know (or care about). So, here goes:


Ten things about me:


- My favorite word is "Create."

- I am a certified dog lover. Can't resist a warm puppy tummy!

- I hate snakes.

- I have a terrible fear of elevators and any closed room or area. Hate to be in large crowds, too.

- I am addicted to Chocolate

- My favorite food is anything with avacados. Have you tried "bats?" (bacon, avacado, tomato sandwiches)

- I love coffee. Must have several cups before I'm conscious in the morning.

- My favorite book is "To Kill A Mockingbird." Also love historical novels, the thicker the better!

- I love movie classics, and also sports movie. Adore the Lord of the Rings Trilogy

- My favorite color is blue (for my latest book cover!).


I'm proud to announce the release of Book Four in the award-winning series, "Cynthia's Attic" will be released by Quake (Echelon Imprint) DEC 2009! Buy the first three books on Amazon and pre-order "The Magician's Castle." Echelon Press

1 comment:

Barbara Techel said...

Wow! Thank you, Cynthia for this wonderful award... and ah-hem, I am kinda like a "people" cause I get to go just about everywhere "people's" are. Arf-a-roo!!

Frankie, the Walk 'N Roll Dog