Friday, September 10, 2010

The Newest Character in "Cynthia's Attic" is...


Molly mulling over her next role in "Cynthia's Attic" # 5!

Without further ado, the winner of the Choose the next character in Cynthia's Attic (Book # 5) is...Veronika for her passionate plea for Molly to be a recurring character!

I have a feeling Molly would approve too, Veronika since you described her as pretty, clever, funny, nice, etc. :) I'm sure she's excited to be in the next book since she had so much fun in "The Magician's Castle."

Anyway, gotta get busy writing Molly's scenes along with the NEW character, Veronika!

I'll keep you posted. Thanks, everyone who participated on my blog, the Quake blog and facebook!





Mary Cunningham Books
Amazon
Kindle
Fictionwise
Quake/Echelon Press

1 comment:

Veronika said...

Woohoo! I'm glad Molly will be in "Cynthia's Attic" #5, she's one of my favourite characters!
And about the Veronika character...you'd better not make her a villain (or maybe you should...)!
Veronika xxXXxx