Saturday, December 1, 2007
It's All About ME(ME)
I've been tagged for this meme by Janet Muirhead Hill.
I'm tagging Shannon Greenland
It's All About Me(me)
1. How long have you been blogging?
A little more than a year. Although it seems like a lot longer! Blogging is time-comsuming!!
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
My publisher, Quake, started a blog for YA and Teen readers. I began blogging on that and then graduated to my own blog. I love it but it's so time-consuming!! Guess my mentor is my publisher, along with The Church Lady (ABenchpress Blog). Her blog is awesome! Wish I had all her hits.
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
Ha! Make money?? For fun?? I'm working online every day to get my name and my books "out there." Hardly have time to write anymore. Arrrrgh. But it's easy with the Internet and blogging to reach so many readers!
4. What 3 things do you struggle with online?
1. HTML code.
2. Spending too much time online
3. Worrying about spammers and getting into the "wrong" sites. Since I write children's books, I have to be very careful about who has access to my blogs and my website.
5. What 3 things do you love about being online?
1. The contact with other bloggers! I've met so many nice people through blog sites.
2. Being able to blog about anything I want. After all...it's my blog!
3. I have the world at my fingertips. I can go anywhere, research anything, without leaving my office. How much fun is that??
Tag, Shannon...You're it!!